Just north of Miami lies one of the most picturesque towns in all of Florida. Jupiter is a lovely beach town located in Northern Palm Beach County. The town got its name from the Jobe (Hobe) Native Americans, who used to live in the Jupiter Inlet area. When English settlers arrived in 1763, they mistakenly interpreted the name as “Jove,” which led to them referring to it as Jupiter.
Today, Jupiter is a beach lover’s paradise famous for its spectacular beaches and a staggering array of recreational activities. Inhabited by plenty of fun-loving residents, this picturesque town by the ocean is home to celebrities, world-class shopping, restaurants, hotels, museums, and more than 50 championship golf courses scattered in and around the area.
Combining all the benefits of small town life & community with all the advantages of the big city, Jupiter is an ideal place to call home.
Jupiter Quick Facts:
- Recently named one of the “Happiest Seaside Towns” in all of America
- The Jupiter Inlet Lighthouse and Museum is one of one of Jupiter’s most popular attractions. Visit this landmark and join educational tours, view plenty of exhibits, and shop for souvenirs.
- More than 30 artificial reefs are available for dive enthusiasts to explore. These reefs are filled with colorful corals and sponges, as well as a variety of tropical fish. Visit one of the many dive centers in the area and go on a one-of-a-kind underwater adventure.
- Visit the DuBois Pioneer Home. Built in 1898, this historical landmark is built on a Native American burial mound, and is the oldest house still in its original site in Palm Beach County.
- Fishing is a popular activity in Jupiter. There are plenty of spots where you can rent a boat. Head out to the Gulf Stream, which is just a mile or two from the coast, and enjoy a wonderful afternoon of fishing.
- Jupiter is home to a great amount of award-winning golf courses. There’s The Golf Club of Jupiter, The Club at Admirals Cove, the Abacoa Golf Club, and the Jupiter Dunes Golf Club, to name a few.
- There’s a superb variety of housing options at Jupiter. These range from beautiful townhomes surrounded by lush trees, spacious 4-bedroom homes with pools, lovely luxury estates with topnotch amenities located beside a golf course, and oceanfront single-family homes that offer majestic views of the Atlantic Ocean.
Jupiter has miles of beautiful beaches that are embraced by the warm, inviting waters of t...
A scenic community located in Palm Beach County, Jupiter offers some of the best housing o...
Some of Palm Beach’s best country clubs are located in Jupiter, where residents and memb...
The luxury communities in Jupiter, FL are made up of beautiful homes surrounded by beautif...